Thursday, July 21, 2005

A Great Restaurant in Rhode Island

Last week, we went to the East Bay part of Rhode Island. This area includes Barrington, Warren, and Bristol. I used to go to Quito's when I went to Bristol in the past, but lately, we've been going to Leo's Pizzeria and Deli, which is a great little Italian restaurant in the center of town.

Everything is good at Leo's, from the pizza to the salads to the veal and the seafood. The name is a bit deceiving, as it is much more than a pizza and sandwich place. What I really like about Leo's is the fact that they have a few tables out on the sidewalk, where you can watch people wander through the tree-shaded streets of this town. And the price is right--my pizza was only $6.00, and the veal dishes are well below $20.

One of these days, I'll get back to Quito's, which is a great clam shack, by the way, but for now, when I'm in the Bristol area, Leo's is the place for me right now.

-MH