Monday, October 02, 2006

All Star Sandwich Bar, Cambridge -- What's the Consensus?

In the past few weeks, I have heard wildly conflicting opinions on the new All Star Sandwich Bar in Inman Square, Cambridge. The All Star Sandwich Bar is another Chris Schlesinger restaurant (he also owns the East Coast Grill, which is considered one of the best restaurants in the Boston area), so you would expect great things from the place, but I have read and heard some negative comments, as well as many positive ones (and a number of people who say the place is pretty average).

One positive review on the place is at Good Eatin With Lynne: All Star Sandwich Bar: The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread. After reading this, I'm thinking that it may just be worth checking out.

I hope to get there in the next few weeks to try it myself. In the meantime, if anyone has been to the All Star Sandwich Bar, let me know what you think of the place.

Tags: