Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Prince Postale in Boston's North End Is Closing

A shipping store that also happens to serve food is shutting down.

Eater Boston is reporting (via North End Waterfront News) that Prince Postale in the North End of Boston is closing its doors, with owner John Sullivan saying "I want to thank everyone that has expressed their thoughts and gave me hugs on how I made a difference in their lives and in the neighborhood.....My landlord has been extremely good to me by allowing me the opportunity to be on Prince Street. I am forever thankful." The pack-and-ship shop focuses on moving and packing services along shipping crates and packing supplies, but it is also known for its burritos and other food items such as knishes, quesadillas, bagels, and more.

Prince Postale first opened a bit more than ten years ago.

The address for this shop in Boston's North End is: Prince Postale, 71 Prince Street, Boston, MA, 02113.

June 6 update: North End Waterfront News mentions that Prince Postale closes for good this evening.]

Follow us on Twitter at @hiddenboston


[A related post from our sister site (Boston's Hidden Restaurants): List of Restaurant Closings and Openings in the Boston Area]