Friday, November 24, 2006

Back to the Bean!

photo of Vanilla Bean Cafe, Pomfret, CTI went with some of my family to a post-Thanksgiving meal at the Vanilla Bean Cafe in Pomfret, CT today. The Vanilla Bean is a great place to go for healthy, delicious food if you are in the Quiet Corner of Connecticut. Since it was such a nice day out, we decided that it was the perfect place to head to today.

The food, as always, was perfect; my steak and bean burrito was outstanding, as were the sandwiches that others ordered. And the desserts were terrific for the most part, with the chocolate chip cookie and the brownie being pretty sinful.

I wish the Vanilla Bean Cafe were a little closer to the Boston area, but I suppose half the fun of going there is the drive, since that part of Connecticut is so beautiful. I can't wait to go back!

Tags: