Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pizza in the Boston Area

Everyone has their opinions on what the best pizza in Boston is, including myself. But usually the same names keep coming up, such as Santarpio's in East Boston, Pizzeria Regina in the North End of Boston, and Emma's in Cambridge. I can't argue with those places, but there are many other, lesser-known pizza places that should be at the top of the list, too (in my opinion!).

Having said that, here is my ever-changing top 10 list of pizza places in the Boston area (in no particular order)

Santarpio's
Pizzeria Regina
Emma's
The Paddock, Somerville
Lynwood Cafe, Randolph
Woody's, Boston (Fens)
Galleria Umberto, Boston (North End)
New London Pizza, Concord
Spruce Pond Creamery, Franklin
Tripoli. Lawrence

Actually, Santarpio's may just be at the top of my list (with all due respect to Regina's). The blog entry from Seven Hills Seven Hills: And Then There's Santarpio's is a great place to read about Santarp's if you are interested in more info on the place.

There are many, many more out there that are excellent, but I'm starting to get hungry from all this pizza talk, so I gotta go!

-MH

Boston's Hidden Restaurants