Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Technorati Tags on the Way for Boston Restaurant Talk

I will be adding tags to my postings over the next few weeks. What are tags? They are a fairly simple concept that allows for easy categorizing of key words, topics, etc. For instance, on my Pepe's Pizza blog entry, I have tags for "Pepe's Pizza New Haven," "pizza places," and "New Haven pizza." When you click on the links, you will find a number of blogs, including my own, that talk about these topics. These blogs are listed on a blog search site called Technorati.

There are lots of sites out there that explain tags, including The Church at the Gate, which gives info on how to set up Technorati tags. These tags will be coming slowly but surely, but once they are in place on Boston Restaurant Talk, hopefully they will make it easier to find information on the topics mentioned on this blog.

Tags: