Friday, September 22, 2006

Top 5 Burgers in Boston

I was at O'Sullivan's in Somerville once again last night, this time getting the blackjack burger. That is probably my favorite burger there, as the spicy sauce and cheese combination just makes the flavor of that burger really come out.

I was thinking about burgers last night, as lately everyone has seemed to be talking about what the best burgers in Boston are. Well, we all have our opinions, but this would be my list of top 5 hamburgers in Boston, in no particular order:

O'Sullivan's, Somerville
Mr. Bartley's Burger Cottage, Cambridge
Kelly's Roast Beef, Revere Beach
M.J. O'Connor's, Boston (Theater District)
Mission Bar and Grill, Boston (Brigham Circle)

There are others, including Charlie's Kitchen in Cambridge, 75 Chestnut on Beacon Hill in Boston, and Audubon Circle near Kenmore Square, but I'd say that the 5 above are the places to go for me when it comes to burgers.