Sunday, October 29, 2006

Good Food, Terrible Service at Dolphin Seafood, Natick

A large group of us went to Dolphin Seafood in Natick Center today. I had been there a few times before, and while I have never been bowled over by their food, I have never had a really bad experience there, either.

Well, today, we arrived at 12:30, ordered soon after, and did not receive our food until 2:00. Yes, we sat for about an hour and a half before getting our meals (including mistakes such as getting salad orders wrong and forgetting to bring drinks). My meal was very good, and others at the table had mostly decent meals (though the steamed mussels were at room temperature and tasted rather tired), but it is inexcusable to have to wait 90 minutes for food, especially when the restaurant is mostly empty. I don't see myself going back to Dolphin Seafood, especially since there are other good options for similar food in the Boston area.

Tags: