Saturday, November 04, 2006

Time for a Restaurant Poll!

It is getting close to the end of the year, and I am getting the "best restaurants of 2006" list ready for Boston's Hidden Restaurants. It is not easy to pick a winner in some of the categories this year, since there have been so many good restaurants that we have tried, but I suppose that's half the fun!

My question to viewers out there is, what are your favorite restaurants of 2006? In particular, I'd love to hear from you in particular about any or all of the following:

Best Pizza in the Boston Area
Best Hamburger in the Boston Area
Best Hot Dog in the Boston Area
Best Italian Restaurant in the Boston Area

Feel free to pick from any other categories. I'm just curious to hear from you about this. Perhaps I can check out a few of your choices as we head into 2007. Thanks!

Tags: